Monday, April 23, 2012

New Foundations

This is a new beginning. I moved to San Francisco two weeks ago because let's face it, I was going nowhere fast living with my parents and I needed to make a change. Now, with my commute cut in half and no more interruptions from four members of my family on an hourly basis, I can feel my mind opening up to more possibilities. 

Of course, I can't entirely blame my family, or being in the suburbs, or the lengthy commute to the day job for my lack of inspiration. Inspiration, after all, is a frame of mind and I suppose I was just too lazy or weak to put myself there in the past. So now, I am choosing to be different. I'm getting back to working on my writing - both my fiction and my travel writing projects along with this blog, which is also getting reinvigorated with a new, more personal perspective. This is now going to be more about my journey from travel-website-marketing-intern and novelist, screenwriting and travel-writer wannabe to something entirely different. I hope you enjoy the ride - and the pictures of my perfectly located apartment below.

St Peters and Paul Church which is very close to my new place!



I love the ledge and the light fixture
in my old-fashioned flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment